Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

do they still sell used once eggs at eggfests

Options
benny
benny Posts: 109
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
if so how much for a large or xl.

Comments

• PhilsGrill
    PhilsGrill Posts: 2,256
    Options
    Most likely you are going to have to ask the dealer who is sponsoring the event.
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Benny:

Normally yes...your best bet is to check the EggFest Central link at the top of the forum for an EggFest neat you for details.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Benny, to late for this one now, but here are the prices for the Texas Eggfest...

$570.00 + TAX FOR A MEDIUM (REGULARLY $689.90) + 1 FREE COOK REGISTRATION
    $720.00 + TAX FOR A LARGE (REGULARLY $914.90.00) + 1 FREE COOK REGISTRATION
    $990.00 + TAX FOR AN EXTRA LARGE (REGULARLY $1239.95) + 1 FREE COOK REGISTRATION

Sorry, their caps, not mine! Includes a nest, but no other non-standard accessories.

Go to "Eggfest Central" at the top of the page. The info on TX was there. Not sure they all are though.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Benny - since you don't care to tell us anything about yourself let alone where you live we can't be of help other in general terms. My dealer in Peoria, IL is offering this deal during their June 5th eggfest:

WE ARE SELLING THE DEMO EGGS AT 10% OFF RETAIL PRICES PLUS YOU GET A FREE ASH TOOL, GRILL GRIPPER, PLATESETTER, CHARCOAL, AND BOX OF FIRESTARTERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RESERVE ONE, PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING DEPOSIT:
    _____ LG. EGG WITH SPRING BAND, DUAL FUNCTION METAL TOP, TEMP GAUGE
    $675.00 + TAX DEPOSIT $100.00
    _____ MED. EGG WITH SPRING BAND, DUAL FUNCTION METAL TOP, TEMP GAUGE
    $495.00 + TAX DEPOSIT $75.00
    _____ SM. EGG WITH SPRING BAND, DUAL FUNCTION METAL TOP, TEMP GAUGE
    $396.00 + TAX DEPOSIT $75.00
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • PhilsGrill
    Options
    Ouch! Larges right now in my area are only $649!
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    naked or dressed up a bit? These quoted prices can be such an apples and organges thing IMO.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • benny
    benny Posts: 109
    Options
    thanks everyone.
    rrp i wasnt trying to be mysterious! i live in east tn..
  • PhilsGrill
    Options
    Includes DFMT, ash tool, rain cap, three feet, bag o'charcoal.
  • tigeregghead
    Options
    RRP,
    That is a GREAT deal your dealer has going on. One is saving about $200-300 there!!!!
  • thechief96
    thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    Options
    I just picked up my second egg on thursday. It is a large and I got it for 599.99 plus tax. No nest (building a table), plate setter was 79.00 and cast iron grate was 49.00.
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Phil, I was also thinking that. I have a friend in Chicago who went to the demo cook there on the Southside yesterday. He called me to ask if $900 was a good price for a Large,with nest, setter, stone, & cover. I thought it was a little high, and suggested he offer $750 for Egg,setter, & stone. He is building a table anyway, and can find a generic cover.