Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MIDEGGLANTIC EGGFEST NOW FREE!

SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Folks, we just discovered that our website online registration system was not working and we have no idea who/what registrations we missed so we decided that the easiest thing to do was just make the entire Eggfest TOTALLY FREE ! (If you already registered, and were charged, we will be refunding your payment but KEEPING your registration active so we'll see you there!

EVERYBODY ELSE ...COME ONE, COME ALL ... see the Eggs in action, Taste the Egghead food ..we have some great Egg-chefs coming as well as a really good blues band (Lil Ragu...he's an egghead too) as well as Bruddah Bob Hassler , Ukulele virtuoso playing at our Friday Evening Meet and greet party in our store.

So please spread the word and we'll see you there!
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Wow, reminds me of Woodstock! -RP
  • That's exactly what I was thinking!!!
  • Roudy
    Roudy Posts: 431
    Hopefully no announcements at the Fest about bad acid circulating :pinch:
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Will you have rain, mud and skinny dipping?

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Can't predict the rain but maybe we should put up scaffolding with large speaker boxes piled on them ... then we can get wasted, sit INSIDE the speaker boxes IN FRONT OF THE SPEAKERS ... and "absorb" some hi-decibel "tunes" .. remember those days ? I would be on stage at one of those things, blasting my guitar's face off and watching people in the speakers lovin it ...
  • some of my friends didn't think there was such a thing ('bad' acid) :)