Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to all from Snoopy and EBBQ!

Snoopy Dog Dog
Snoopy Dog Dog Posts: 436
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wow, what a great weekend! The rain didn't wash away the fun and there was a tremendous amount of tasty food to enjoy. Thanks for all the kind words during the fest and the past couple of days on the forum. It is always such a pleasure to host a great group of people in our city. It is alot of work putting on a fest, but you guys are worth it. On behalf of myself, Scott and the whole EBBQ crew, cheers to all of you and best wishes to the Gulf Coast folks next week as we pass the torch around the country.

Chris
Snoopy Dog Dog

102_1556.jpg

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Sorry to miss you Dog.

Mike
  • ibanda
    ibanda Posts: 553
    Thanks. You all throw a great Fest! I am definitely going to enjoy cooking on the large I brought home! Now I am a 2 egg household!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    Small and Large BGE in Oklahoma City.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Chris, we can't thank you enough for the great fest you put on. You're so organized and everything went so smoothly. The Meet 'n Greet was great, the brisket was fantastic and your mom's tray of sweets was to die for. I really enjoyed getting to talk to your parents, they are lovely people and obviously did a great job of raising a wonderful son. Molly is such a sweetheart and it was great to see her again. We tried our best to corrupt her at the after party. :woohoo: :evil:
    Thank you again and I hope you can get some well deserved rest. :)
  • Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    You realize that each year you two set the standard higher for the next year. So as we continue to celebrate a wonderful 2010 Oklahoma Eggfest, we can't help but look forward to 2011.

Put us down for being there.

Spring "Rode Wet And Put Away Hard" Chicken
    and Spring "Had To Ride With A Hard Wet Chicken" Hen
    Spring Texas USA
  • Popsicle
    Popsicle Posts: 523
    Great job Chris. You were the only one that never got wet at either the golf or the fest. What is your secret?
    See you next year.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    Chris you guys did one hell of a job. Thanks and youn will definitely see me next year.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • TulsaMurph
    TulsaMurph Posts: 131
    Chris, as always, it was indeed a great weekend! You do a fantastic job, and Everything Barbecue is right on the ball as well. If anything, the rain just brought people inside the tents a little more, where we were able to catch up with each other. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Happy Egging!
    John
  • JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    See my "I attended some'en" post above. I ment what I said about ya'll. I can only imagian what went into it to make it run sooooo smooth! Ya'll are the best!!! :woohoo:
  • Bow Wow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Yah!

B)
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Chris & crew:

All the superlatives are used up, so I do not have anything to add that has not already been said, but Thanks for all your and everyone else's time and effort to put on 1 heck of a Eggfest!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Chris,
    From all the posted pics, it looks like the OKC fest has grown tremendously under your tutelage. And thanks for the kind wishes.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    It was great. I'll be back! :)