Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Chiliheads Unite

SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
edited 6:37PM in EggHead Forum
Fellow chiliheads,
It's about that time of year again to stock up for the summer.Please browse for your all around heat needs. It looks like the big "B" still rules the roost.Check out the heat scale on the left, it goes from MANLY at the top to SISSY at the bottom.
Enjoy

http://www.chez-williams.com/Hot Sauce/hothome.htm

Comments

• Thanx! Who'da thunk?
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    slotmercenary,

Sampled several of them :pinch: :pinch: :woohoo:

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Me too, ain't life grand? I am so happy because I will be moving from Norcal back to New Mexico the end of the month still in time for planting season of chili. I got my Bhut Jolokia seed waiting.
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Slotmercenary,

JLockhart sent me some Arkansas death pepper I am starting indoors this weekend. Still more than a month before we can plant outdoors. BTW, Zippylip and bill are woosies.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• SlotmercenarySlotmercenary Posts: 1,071
    Hey LS,
    I always wind up at the end of the season with bags and bags of chili. I will be sharing the love in the fall with the chiliheads here on the forum.