Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I don't mean to whine, but where is my XL BGE!!?

Mud PigMud Pig Posts: 479
edited 4:48AM in EggHead Forum
I find it odd that some people are getting their newly re-designed XL BGE's and the store I ordered mine from says that the distributor doesn't even have it yet. Are some of the folks on this board able to get equipment faster than other?

I got stuff on order from the ceramic grill store and have everything ready to go for my BGE. I just want to make sure my dealer guys isn't a lame duck?

Comments

• Mud PigMud Pig Posts: 479
    But the more nice days of good outdoor cooking weather we have the more I long for the egg. My little smokey weber is dried out and killed a couple of 2 inch thick pork chops this past Friday. GRRRR!!
  • milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,370
    Hello, M. P. Dist. day is what day is. All Egg sellers are at their mercy. Money is tight, so they purchase as they have funds. Our order has been in for several weeks we are on hold till the Eggs arrive. Lost FIVE sales two wks. ago to a rival store. My loss their gain. Hang lose. :) :) :) to you. Ronnie.
  • Mud PigMud Pig Posts: 479
    That's what I was assuming. I guess I'm just overly excited about having it already. I can wait as long as I know I'm not buying given the run around.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    "Blowing" your gasket was not a result of bad luck.
    It was operator error.
    Stalking? You need a reality check.
  • InksmythInksmyth Posts: 308
    They have them in stock at my dealer.
  • I think you qualify as improper