Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you cooking tonight?

Options
YB
YB Posts: 3,861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We are having my mom over and cooking twice stuffed baked potatoes,green jacket salad and a standing rib roast using drbbq's recipe.Hope everyone has a great Easter.We will not be going out to eat next week with the Master's here as we have a couple of hundred thousand extra people in town.

Larry

Comments

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Happy Easter Larry :) I just put a 10# ham on the XL,and will be baking rolls on the medium later.That and some deviled eggs and mac&cheese,and I'm gonna be a happy camper later B) Time to go hide the Easter eggs ;)
  • CVDSmokeShack
    Options
    Looks like great minds think a like! Happy Easter!

9lbStandingRibRoastsmall4-4-10.jpg
  • YB
    Options
    Same to you...Looks good.
    Larry
  • YB
    Options
    Sounds really good Doug.Put June 5th on you calender to come to Augusta and cook with a bunch of friends.

Larry
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Shucking oysters right now to chargrille later. Lobster and dry aged NY strip for dinner. Standby for pics.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • YB
    Options
    Sounds good Faith.With the pollen coming down here you have to open and close the egg in a hurry or the meat will be yellow.
    Larry
  • UPinSMOKE
    UPinSMOKE Posts: 53
    Options
    Hey YB!

I hope your Easter Sunday has been a good one! Right now, I have the aromas from from baby back ribs with some mesquite chunks wafting into the living room here from the medium Egg on the back deck. Another 90 minutes or so and it will be time to coat them with some home made sauce, cook for another 30 minutes or so and then top off a most beautiful day here in Buford, GA

Cheers!!!!

Pat
  • UPinSMOKE
    UPinSMOKE Posts: 53
    Options
    Hey YB!

I hope your Easter Sunday has been a good one! Right now, I have the aromas from from baby back ribs with some mesquite chunks wafting into the living room here from the medium Egg on the back deck. Another 90 minutes or so and it will be time to coat them with some home made sauce, cook for another 30 minutes or so and then top off a most beautiful day here in Buford, GA

Cheers!!!!

Pat
  • YB
    Options
    That sounds wonderful...Leaving in a few to pick up my mom to have dinner with us.

Larry
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Options
    I put shrimp in a pot at my inlaws house and boiled them :>)

I've had steak three nights in a row....hard to imagine but i"m getting steaked out.