Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Florida Fest Recipes.......

Options
egret
egret Posts: 4,170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK, children.......it's not a matter of what you may be cooking, it's a matter of what you DID cook. There was some great food there and we all would like to know how you did what you did. Get them to me asap and I'll compile the cook book for all of us to enjoy.
This includes your recipe for ginger cookies, Vickie!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    ummmm I did the most wonderful Ham at the after party..... I will try to remember what I did to it...... oh yeah I took it out of two trash bags and unwrapped it from some foil and heated it to yummy :)the hardest part is finding the secret ingredient.... a sweet sick guy who cant get out of bed :(
  • BBQFan
    BBQFan Posts: 15
    Options
    Does anyone have the recipe for that yummy blue cheese coleslaw.. I know I know.. the one thing I want isnt even cooked on the egg. :whistle:
  • JBUG99999
    JBUG99999 Posts: 263
    Options
    I agree, Mainegg, we must find the recipe for Egret's ham! That was awesome!!!!

Seriously, Egret, I hope you're feeling better, but THANK YOU for the ham. My husband doesn't like ham ( :ohmy: ), but even he LOVED it!

There were so many awesome things, I'm looking forward to lots of recipes. There were some awesome cookies (we missed out on the ginger, but we tried the cranberry & oatmeal ones), the "apple" pie, monkey bread, pork loin with bell peppers/cream cheese (maybe Sparky, not sure who made this or what was in it, just that it was great!), shrimpburgers, sausage/egg/cheese breakfast bread, the steak Rafr made, I could go on and on!!!!

Oh, and before I forget, to who ever made the beef with anchovie/olive stuff for the after party, please share the recipe!!!!

Looking forward to getting my hands on some of the recipes ASAP. We learned soooooo much this weekend! Thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge and their food! HUGS to all!
  • Looking forward to seeing recipes from all the wonderful cooks.

I tried to sample as much as possible and look forward to trying some of the meals I didn't get a chance to sample.

Michael
  • EgginDawg
    EgginDawg Posts: 747
    Options
    John- glad to hear you're feeling better. Sorry we missed you Saturday night. The recipe for the concoction that Sparky and I cooked will be coming in very soon- if we can remember what we put in it. :laugh: Hang tight!