Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Viewing photos

CinciEgger
CinciEgger Posts: 9
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Any ideas why all of the sudden I can no longer view photos that are posted in forum messages? Today is the first time this has happened (have been viewing for almost a year). I have not changed any computer settings or anything else.

Ideas? Or is it the standard "re-boot and you should be okay?".

Thanks,

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    No idea, but you might try quitting your browser and restarting that. I doubt that'll do it, but it's quick and easy. I have a proprietary app at work that needs that from time to time.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Thanks. I closed the browser and re-staretd, no luck. So I shut down and restarted. What do know - it worked!

Back in business.