Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Mini Egg Table

ColoradoCook
ColoradoCook Posts: 152
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0Uxs5uKmo4e3rrIK7KpySPpCeNIGqpia5VWWqQBTTGRicxZXmSmbYMiTCCJqPOXmlDEyOeDmRIEm3kCGsZCFu9gUBu6nVMrqKSg$$
<p />Posting photos always cornfuses me. I can host photos on MSN 8 but I can't figure out how to link them to these postings. The best I can do is supply a link.[p]I just figured I would share my new Mini Egg table design. My lovely wife of one year now bought the new family member for me last month for by b-day. I saw on this site a mini table someone built but I took it the design and built it so it fits in my existing large Egg table. I simply pull it out of the table and I'm ready to go mobile (camping, picnics, etc.). I always used some sheet metal to make it waterproof and easier to clean.[p]Here's the link to five pictures (just cut and paste into your browser): http://photos8.msn.com/viewing/album.aspx?m7A!X9U3q6bynoZEhFj0Uxs5uKmo4e3rrIK7KpySPpCeNIGqpia5VWWqQBTTGRicxZXmSmbYMiTCCJqPOXmlDEyOeDmRIEm3kCGsZCFu9gUBu6nVMrqKSg$$

[p]
Take care,[p]CC

Comments