Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sell the Porsche and Buy an Egg

Uncle Phil
Uncle Phil Posts: 669
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My neighbor is always coming over to my house for Egg food. I told him he should sell his Porsche and buy an Egg! Well, that is what he is going to do. In order to help the poor Bas@#$% out, I decided to shoot a video of the car for him. You can see it by clicking on the link below. Don't even think about offering to trade him your Egg for the Porsche... I already tried that one!!!

Uncle Phil

Here is the link:

Comments

• Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    He should keep the Porsche and buy an egg. I will always regret selling my 1956 1600 Speedster :(

He will regret it too.
  • I feel like I'm talking to a celebrity! I love your Green Egg videos you post on Vimeo. In fact, your ribs and butt productions are among the main reasons I purchased my Egg. You made everything look so damn appetizing.
    Even your test videos are oddly entertaining! That said, your latest real estate intro was hit pretty hard by the wind. Not sure the boom was the way to go in that application? But then, everybody's a critic, right?
    Anyway, glad to hear you've posted another piece. Look forward to seeing it!
  • ray356
    ray356 Posts: 26
    Great video, I am sure it will help in selling the car, although I think he should just but an egg and keep the car. I have owned a number of Porsches and currently have the first one I bought, a 1963 356 Cabriolet and have loved them all. Good luck to your neighbor.