Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A couple more shots

Cornfed
Cornfed Posts: 1,324
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't know why, but I think it's very funny to take a picture of someone taking a picture. I'm very easily amused, especially during a massive hangover. Anyway, here's the Naked Whiz in action taking some pics of the fest:[p]thenakedwhiz.jpg[p]And here is the person giving us live updates from the fest - MikeO on the left. Also, Jobu in the middle drinking a bev. He closed out the after party with NB, brother Greg, and me. Finally, one of the masters of ceremonies in the whole name that Char Buddy contest, and a recent graduate of the drbbq real deal bbq cooking class, Brett on the right.[p]mikeojobubrett.jpg[p]Heee,
Cornfed[p]

Comments

• The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Cornfed,
    Not to be anal, but I wasn't taking a picture. I was reviewing one I had just taken. You can tell because I am not using the eyepiece and I am looking over my glasses because I can't see up close anymore through my glasses. Dang, life after 50 is just one long hangover, Cornfed, so you'll be ready! LOL!! It was great to meet you finally![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz