Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some fun searing pics

TRex
TRex Posts: 2,714
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
temp%20gage%20pegged.JPG
<p />What do you get when your temp gauge looks like the one above?[p]searing1.JPG[p]searing2.JPG[p]searing3.JPG[p]searing4.JPG[p]Mmmmmm . . . . steak!

Comments

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Picture_001.jpg
    <p />TRex, here's another good pic of searing. This was taken at the '04 Oct. QFest. Egg courtesy of Qbabe and Mr. Hyde. Steaks provided by Qbabe, Mr. Hyde, Banker John, Jeff J and Rumrunner.

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Rumrunner,[p]I just love that pic! That was a fun night and seeing those small eggs just covered with steaks is making me hungary, even at this hour![p]The Cayman rums were for dessert, as I recall...LOL![p]Speaking of Cayman rum, Banker John please get in touch with me and check your email...[p]Tonia
    :~)

• JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    It's actually making you a whole country, Tonia? ROFL! It's gonna be great seeing you next weekend at the Nature Ranch! I'm lookin' forward to seeing the rest of the yahoos that are gonna be there, too!![p]Frosty Ones!
    Jim

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    JSlot,[p]Maybe as hungry as a whole country...! I haven't had coffee yet...give me a break, LOL![p]I'm so psyched about next weekend, I can hardly stand still...when will you be getting in? Are you driving or flying?[p]Tonia
    :~)

• JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    I'm gonna be driving in. When I arrive depends on work. If they don't require my presence on Friday, I'll get in that afternoon or early evening. If I have to work, I'll get in sometime Saturday morning. I'll have the EGGomaniac trailer in tow. The next seven days can't go fast enough!![p]Jim