Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kc EggFest Banner

Options
poolguy
poolguy Posts: 129
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
our banner is up on the http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggfests.html
website. check it out

Thanks Larry

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Larry:

Might want to check the url . . .

This is what I got:

The webpage cannot be found
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • poolguy
    Options
    it's fixed thank you
  • loco_engr
    Options
    This is a tad more direct:

http://www.biggreenegg.com/eggfests.html
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    Options
    Thanks Larry!

Looking forward to it and am getting daughter pumped up for this fest also!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
  • poolguy
    Options
    I am looking forward to it also. the more the merrier.
    Thanks
    Larry
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Larry, I'll see what's happening the closer we get. When are the details going to be posted, you know?
    Thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • poolguy
    Options
    Hello Molly, I am working on them. I have a meeting with the city next week. we are still in the planning stage. We are looking for ideas that people would like to see done. Carwash mike is going to do his famous ribs and a rib class. So any input would be helpfull. We are looking for somebody to do a BGE 101. Thinking about a Iron Egg Chef competition, furthest distance traveled prize. before and after party.

Everybody that has signed up, will be the first in line to get updates.

I hope to have you come to KC.

Larry