Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

QBABE and MR HYDE........GREAT egg fest!

Options
MR H
MR H Posts: 109
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This weekend in Ocala has truly been a WINNER. To those who missed this wonderful egge-fest,you can only hear about it from the people in attendance. The different foods tingled the paletes of the young to the old.[p]Tonia and Larry made everyone feel so welcome and provided a great place and rustic setting for good eats.[p]Thank you once again[p]MR H and MRS H

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    MR H,
    They are truly "GREAT" people..glad to hear the event was a success..never made the Fla. event but have shared several other fests with them and have enjoyed them immensely..[p]Wess

• MR H, it was certainly nice meeting you and the others at the Fla. Fest. today. My sincere thanks to Qbabe,Larry and the sponsors. Everyone was great and Qbabe and Larry were just fantastic hosts. It was nice to see folks there who use eggs, primo and Kamado(sp?). The food was absolutely out of this world and I for one sure learned a few tricks and secrets.
    I found out that I love duck on the egg, peach cobbler,pizza and goat cheese taters. In fact i didnt try one item that was not absolutely great.
    Looking forward to next year.[p] "A stuffed porky Paul"