Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

price of a small

Options
glousteau
glousteau Posts: 124
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What did you pay for your small? My local dealer has 2 in stock and will sell me one for 375 if I buy before xmas, he wants to unload them, is this a good price?

My large really wants a baby brother..

thanks

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Mine was right at $500 with a nest and tax, and that was four years ago. -RP
  • Rolling Egg
    Rolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Options
    If it's new and comes with a nest and you want a small you better go buy it. You will not beat that price and it would be very hard if not impossible to find that price again. I was going to buy a small untill I lucked up and bought a medium with nest, wings, plate setter and all for 350. It had been used 3 times and a dealer sold it to me as new with warranty. Your deal is pretty much the best I've heard since.
  • milesofsmiles
    Options
    Our small is $439.00. Our pkg. price is for a Small, nest, cover, 20# bge lump $523.00. $375.00 is a deal, freight is costly. I would pay that. Merry Christmas, and smiles to you :):):)
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    I paid $499 plus tax for my small, nest and a cast iron grid. You are getting a super deal.
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    Buy it, and enjoy it. The Small ROCKS!
  • Ricklesss
    Options
    Just yesterday I was quoted a price for a small of $439.00 plus a flat fee of 100 dollars shipping.
    So 539.00 total...
    The shipping would include anything else I wanted however.
  • superkontiki
    Options
    My dealer sells the small everyday priced at 369. When lightly pressed he took another 10% off; I'm sure I could get a further discount. He also sells nests for 77 everyday. I am going to see how I can do for a large this weekend.

I'd like to know where eggs are shipped from, to the dealers. Seems like western prices may be lower than eastern states. I'm in eastern WA; Ricklesss, curious where in OR you are?

Richard
  • Kokeman
    Kokeman Posts: 822
    Options
    They were 390 at springfield eggfest. I bought a used one with a nest and cover for 250. It was used three times before I got it