Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Crabe Cakes

Options
Bordello
Bordello Posts: 5,926
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Regarding Mad Max Beyond Eggdome's crab cake recipe.[p]I don't use Mayo because I was brought up on Miracle Whip, (Mayo just seems bland to me,no taste)[p]So, anyone think I can get away with using Miracle Whip????[p]Also, I have Dijon Country mustard or horseradish mustard. (which a very nice subtle kick) Any thoughts??? Maybe a touch of rum??? LOL[p]Cheers,
New Bob

[ul][li]Crabe Cakes by Mad Max Beyond Eggdome/Dizzy Pig site[/ul]

Comments

• Bordello
    Options
    Sorry about the E on Crab, LOL
    Didn't want to be perfect ya know. ÜÜÜ
    Got your attention though.[p]
    Oh Well,
    New Bob

• BobinFla
    BobinFla Posts: 363
    Options
    New Bob,[p]Yes, it will work. I've made the crab cakes both ways. Since I (like you) prefer Miracle Whip, *I* liked the crab cakes better with the MW. I didn't even think about making the substitution, just done it.[p]The time I made the recipe as is, with Mayo, it was at a friend's home and she had mayo.[p]Both are GREAT![p]BOB
  • Bordello
    Options
    BobinFla,
    Great to hear there is another Miracle Whip Egghead out there.LOL Thanks for the input and the thumbs up.[p]Regards,
    New Bob