Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Icefest

Options
Willie Lump Lump
Willie Lump Lump Posts: 229
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I missed the details. I got 2nd weekend in February and Minnesota. I didn't get the where.
Thanks, WLL

p.s. If you visit Minnesota in February you need to bring warm cloths.

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Check off topic. Title: mini frozen fest.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    Heck I'm visiting MN today and didn't bring warm enough clothes! :silly:
  • Willie Lump Lump
    Options
    Minneapolis is just a tad cooler then Iowa. I checked the location for this event.
    In Brainard they put their long underwear on in October and take it off in May! :woohoo:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    You going? I hope so!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Usually that's mostly true. This year they only get thrown in the hunting bag, yet never worn yet. This weekend in SD may be a different story. Activity and cooler temps actually equal happiness :) for myself and my fury friends.
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    I was there in October and you are soooooooooooooo right!

I think Icefest might be worth the drive!
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Willie,

It will be a VERY good time. Starting Thursday and ending Sunday. :woohoo:

If your gonna do it, DO IT! B)

The coolest thing is the pals I have across the lake that will be up to play. They really like to play. ;)

Assuming we actually get some snow, the snowmobiling would be loads of fun for first timers. I still get goofy like a little kid when I get to ride them.