Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Giving thanks: Mad Max, Little Steven, Mainegg

Options
Boilermaker Ben
Boilermaker Ben Posts: 1,956
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I've been offline for a few days, so I need to catch up. Since it's the season to give thanks, I have some thanking to do.

To Mad Max: thank you for your detailed turkey instructions. Our first year of hosting Thanksgiving dinner, and our first time roasting a turkey turned out wonderful. And you're right, the gravy really makes the meal...the rest is just gravy. ;)

editedDSCN1307.jpg

To Little Steven: My family are picky when it comes to stuffing. We like it the way it comes out of the bird, and anything simply baked in the oven is only moderately tolerable. Since I was smoking the turkey this year, stuffing in the bird wasn't really an option. Thankfully, I happened across your stuffing procedure in a post a couple weeks ago, and gave it a try on Thursday. It was every bit as good as if it had come out of the oven, and all the family agreed. Even when other family members (non-eggers) host, and stuffing is done in the bird, I'm sure we'll be making extra via the Little Steven method for years to come.

To Mainegg: We had my brother-in-law and sister-in-law over for wings on Saturday, and while they were cooking (the wings, that is) I made up a batch of your pineapplehead popcorn. Outstanding! Thanks for the idea!

Comments