Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PIZZA & BREAD BAKING DEMO TODAY

Options
SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you're anywhere near Shillington Pa today or feel like making a pilgrimage, we're making / baking Pizza and artisan bread on the Eggs. All are welcome to come, participate, observe, help?, and of course, eat til we can't take no more. We'll light 'em up around 11am and go until all the dough is gone. Hope to see you.
FB/SGP

PS...yes, I know I scorched the hell out of everything at the last pizza demo, but today I vow that I'm not going to let the egg go over 800 degrees. :laugh:
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments

• Grand Oeuf Vert
    Options
    Hmmm. Fred...If GOV leaves now, I could be there by 3.
    Would there still be any pizza left? But, I have to be in Delhi, ON by 3 for an Elvis Christmas Show. Ditch Elvis for Shillington? Pizza vs. Peanut Butter and Banana? Hmmmm.
    Fred, hope you have a great day in search of the perfect Pizza! Unfortunately, Elvis needs me today.
    All the best.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Any thoughts of moving out of the snow and say to the : Central Texas area ;)
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Signal 99
    Options
    Fred, I wished I had waited to till today to make my road trip if I knew you were doing pizza & bread. The turkey burgers were good but, mmmmmmm Pizzzza :laugh:

Doug
    LaFayette, NY
    ~HOPE~ is wishing something would happen. ~FAITH~ is believing something will happen. ~COURAGE~ is making something happen......
  • Drivr
    Drivr Posts: 163
    Options
    sounds like fun
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    Are you going to make a video of it? Keep your eyes on the swinging watch, Fred...you are getting sleepy....sleepy...you will make a pizza and bread video...you will make a video...
  • SmokinGuitarPlayer
    Options
    Bread & Pizza Video ...I DO have some video footage ..just haven't had a chance to edit it and post it ... stay tuned.

By the way , the bread and pizza got great . I only burned 2 or 3 of the seven pies we made :laugh:
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa.