Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggers are great folks!!

Big'un
Big'un Posts: 5,909
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi Gang,
Some of you know that my boat was bashed during our latest flood, last thursday eve. It got hit by a floating tree trunk and was torn off the dock, disappearing into the night. I got a call yesterday, from a man named Scott saying that he had seen my boat sinking and hauled it to his dock. I went over there this morning and he was as nice as could be. He used some of his work equipment and after working all day long, my boat is floating again. This guy didn't know me from adam, but was just a very kind fellow. Well guess what?! He has a large BGE, that he just purchased. You know, Ive always said that the egging community was made up of the nicest folks. Once again, here is another example. I showed him the forum, and I hope he will start visiting us soon! What crazy situation to meet a new friend who eggs!

Comments