Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WE HAVE A WINNER

Throwdown Geek
Throwdown Geek Posts: 86
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Another great throwdown, and after close to 2500 viewings, we have a winner.

And what’s more, if I’m not mistaken we have our first Repeat Champion :ohmy: :

So here it is, and it aint no surprise:

Faith, the one & only Florida Grillin Girl with her

Turnover stuffed with chicken breast in a creamy coconut curry sauce with red peppers, carrots, scallions and cilantro

3.jpg

Second Place came from Gunnar, congratulations for your:

Everything rolled into the meal. ABT-Garlic Mashed Potatoes-Spinach-Meatloaf - and Puff Pastry

12.jpg

Third Place was Frank in, from, and closely associated with, Houma, and his spectacular:

Stuffed Lobster, Frog Legs, Shrimp, Wahoo Florentine, Mushroom, Tomato, Pastelitos, Potatoes Brabant, and Mango Salsa

6.jpg

And finally, the Geek’s Choice, I thought, in a competition with some great creativity, this was a standout visually, and I really really did want to reach into the computer & grab a hunk of this creation brought to us by Mattesoncreations, the

Stuffed Buffaloaf Pocket

11.jpg

Wohoo, now, Faith, I would send you back the keys but you already have them, so, dats dat, Zippylip signing off, this was a lot of fun

Comments