Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Green Envy

Chuck
Chuck Posts: 812
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
snowegg.jpg
<p />ABT's, wings, 5 racks of baby backs, and an Eagles victory. The green guys will have an eggceptional day. I hope you all do as well.[p]Chuck

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    backyard01.jpg
    <p />Chuck,
    Very sweet, love how the deck was built around the tree. I had this also until tree got to big and an ice storm hit.
    I'm ready for spring.
    Good luck with the Eagles,[p]
    CWM

• Chuck
    Car Wash Mike,[p]I too love the tree in the deck. It is actually three oaks about 18" in diameter each. When I biult the deck they were all inside the railing. Those suckers grow pretty fast, as you can see I have had to remove the railing for one of them. Pretty soon it will be the tree or some of the deck, one will have to go.[p]Great photo there. Any fish in that pond? [p]Chuck

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Chuck,
    Oops...Sorry, man. Even this old boy from Texas was pulling for your guys.[p]Mike

• Chuck
    Lawn Ranger,[p]That's the way it goes sometimes (most of the time in Philly). The gave us a great season, no complaints really. The other green guys were winners today though. The Dallas fan with the gasser that was over for the game was impressed. (thats where the envy came from) [p]When you get a minute could you email me the info on the pig tails and the handles. I'm very happy with the lifters and want to get some of the others.[p]Chuck