Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to all! (long)

Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Woo wee! Just back into town after 11 days on the road for the Eggtoberfest and the Jack. Gonna take a few days to recover, but I have some thanks I want to put out.

Thanks to everyone at the egg mothership for your support of Dizzy Pig, and for making me feel so welcome. Just knowing yall makes it obvious why BGE is so successful. You guys are amazing.

Thanks to all that attended for the nice comments on the class and demo I did, and for your patience with my nervousness!

Thanks to all my egg friends for making the fest (and the corresponding parties) a memorable time. What an amazing group of folks.

Thanks to Bill Wise for offering up his cabin on the lake. I relaxed for almost three days with nobody to answer to. And thanks to Bente for joining me for an afternoon out on the boat.

Thanks to all below for your nice comments regarding Dizzy Pig's nice day at the Jack. The Eggs cooked flawlessly, and we turned in four boxes of really good food. The smoke coming from the Eggs smelled especially nice this year. There were 80 teams, and we were all pleased with our 10th overall finish. One of the coolest things was coming out ahead of the other teams that have won the Jack before, as well as most of the teams that won 7 grand championships this year to qualify. A real special day, and we really appreciate your comments!!

Chuck, Woo, Brian, Hatch, Lard, Nicole....thanks for being the best team mates a guy could ask for.

Hope to get some pics up, but time to get caught up here at the office! Thanks again yalls!
Chris
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments