Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nature Boy

Options
BunkyRub
BunkyRub Posts: 52
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
NB, wanted to let you know that my third cook with new BGE consisted of the following: Dry Packed Sea Scallops with Raging River Rub-absolutely fantastic! Followed by 1 1/2" Tuna loin steaks with Tsunami Spin (cooked rare). Accompanied with CousCous (sauted w/ onions and reduced in chicken broth) and a small salad. Very pleased with results. Had a great Sierra Nevada Pale with all of the above-not too shabby. NB, you are the man! If you ever get down to the Carolina's/Charlotte area, let me know.

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    BunkyRub,
    Very cool. Thank you. Sounds like you been bringin in the new year with some good eatins.[p]Would enjoy hooking up next time I am down your way. Are you considering the Eggfest in Maryland next May? Later in May we are looking to cook in the Danville VA competition which is not far from you at all. Come on out![p]Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ