Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to all for the eggtoberfest pics!

Q-rious Tom
Q-rious Tom Posts: 116
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was planning on skipping this year, and then I found out I had no choice (I didn't check for registration info until the day after it sold out :ohmy:).

I'm fighting sleep issues; if I'd been down there you'd all be posting pics of me as zoned out as Pete -- and I don't have the excuse he does!

But I sure missed it!

So thanks for showing me what this year looked like, and I'll try to see some of you in Waldorf.

Tom

Comments

• HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Sorry we missed you in Atlanta. See you in Waldorf.
  • YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Hey Tom we missed seeing you this year...Hope all is going good with you.
    Larry
  • Thanks, Larry.

I retired this spring - a computer geek with 35 years at the same company :woohoo: - not at all normal for my area of expertise - and I'm trying to adjust. Somehow my body got the notion that "fully retired" means "sleep all the time" :ermm: and I'm having trouble breaking out of the 'sleep days, read at night' syndrome.

I'm planning on Waldorf as a definite, and trying to talk a friend into joining me for Atlanta next year.

Boy, I *really* missed the afterparty!

Tom