Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Explaining EggtoberFest

GaryBushey
GaryBushey Posts: 63
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As I told my g.f. "Imagine me, only 100 times more Eggtense (yes, I actually did say that) and there are hundreds of them! How could that not be fun?"

:laugh:

Comments

• Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Alot of folks don't understand us. ;)
    My friends and family think Im nuts for taking pics of food on the grill.
  • Poppasam
    Poppasam Posts: 440
    It's not about understanding it is about doing what you enjoy while you can. I told a guy whom had questioned how much I had tied up in my cook trailer that I had worked three jobs a week at at one time but now my wife and I were on a slow train to the poor house but we were having a fun ride. The last few months have made that ride even more important.

Good Friends-Good Food-Good Times: You can't beat the combination,
    Poppasam
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Bacchus wrote:

And in the shopping cart, on the cutting board, in the mixing bowl, on the way to the egg, while cooking on the egg and of course, plated. Don't think I've seen a pic of food actually being chewed yet, but I could be wrong. :silly:

I haven't taken too many food pics yet, but I haven't let anyone see me take the few that I HAVE taken. :laugh: I'm sure they would roll their eyes at the sight.

That's okay - we are a cult, are we not? I won't tell you about the forum I used to be on and the pics I took there. :blink:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Bacchus wrote:
    Alot of folks don't understand us. ;)

:laugh: My friends and family don't think I'm nuts - they KNOW I'm nuts :woohoo:
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Right, but they don't turn down the food we take the pictures of! :woohoo: