Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Funny as, you know what, email

Options
cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in Off Topic
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Great laugh out loud ****!! :laugh:
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• jpEGG
    jpEGG Posts: 61
    Options
    Too funny :laugh: I just spent a half hour and only whipped through the first 20 pages. Definite bookmark!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Tell me! The captions put them over the top :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • jpEGG
    jpEGG Posts: 61
    Options
    Not that I'd ever whip out my cell phone camera, but at least next time I find myself at Wal-Mart I'll be paying more attention :ohmy:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    I agree :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Bacchus
    Bacchus Posts: 6,019
    Options
    You are evil. I was just gonna lay down to sleep as it's late and I have a big day. But first lets check the OT. An hour later and here I am. It's like a wreck, I just couldnt look away.

:blink:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    :laugh: Yup!! :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Bear
    Bear Posts: 32
    Options
    I agree!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

B.
  • hornhonk
    hornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Options
    This kept me up until 2:30 last night. Kinda like potato chips, you can't see just one!
  • cookn biker
    Options
    That is funny!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=4015&stc=1&d=1209237522

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    That is funny, I thought the wife was going to have an accident at work when I sent it to her. :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    Options
    Hahahahaha!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"