Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Beef Short Ribs from Heaven

Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Bulgoki.jpg
<p />The twins turned 5 yesterday, and we are having my wife's family over for a party. Just the family who lives in the area, so it is only a little over 30 people. (that is just brother's, sisters and kids).[p]So she bought a bunch of korean style beef short ribs. She and her mom counted the ribs they could see in the package, guessing how many per person. Not realizing they were two layers thick, she came home with 20 pounds of these babies!! Gonna cook a little less that 2/3, and marinate/vacuum freeze the rest in several batches. I can taste em now.[p]Kind of excited about this. If you get a hankering, give the recipe a try...here is the link.[p]Cheers
NB

[ul][li]NB's Bulgoki[/ul]
DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Nature Boy,[p]Your one luckey ^%$*%?! It sounds like you're in for some good eatin'! What time doe you want me to come over?![p]Smokey

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Smokey,
    If you want to participate in the Easter Egg hunt, better be here by 2.[p]Yeah, imonna be cookin up some bulgoki!! Ended up marinating about 17 pounds. Even with the dual action of Mr Big and Junior, I will probably have to do a few batches. There are about 90 slices of rib. May your clothes smell like smoke.[p]Happy Easter!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ