Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pork Top Loin Roast

SeattleQ
SeattleQ Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Rasberry Chipotle Rubbed Pork Top Loin Roast with Fire Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pimento

Tonight was mystery meat night, I went to the store with no plan, my only plan was to see what caught my eye in the meat case. I found a nice pork roast and grabbed a red bell pepper from the produce section. I fire roasted the bell pepper for 5 minutes until black and placed it into a paper bag to sit. I seared the pork roast for 1 minute per side over 600 degree direct heat and than let it sit for 20 minutes while I quelled the fire down to 350. I added some mesquite chunks and than roasted this indirect for 50 minutes with a polder thermometer until it hit 145. At carving time it was at 155. I rinsed the pimento and laid slices over the top of the pork loin to accent the sweet flavor of rasberry chipotle rub.

Happy Grilling!
PorkTopLoin005.jpg
PorkTopLoin016.jpg
PorkTopLoin027.jpg
PorkTopLoin029.jpg
PorkTopLoin037.jpg
PorkTopLoin041.jpg
PorkTopLoin047.jpg

Comments