Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Everybody has to try this

cookn biker
cookn biker Posts: 13,407
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
fruit pie base. Cream cheese,local honey doused heavy with pineapple head. Zap for 30 seconds to soften. spread and top. Bake and eat! My ohhhh my

fruitpie001.jpg

fruitpie002.jpg

fruitpie003.jpg

Still not pleased with my temps. Gotta work on the 4 to 500s..new territory :)
Molly
Colorado Springs
"Loney Queen"
"Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    that looks like I need to try it!! we did peach cobbler the other night and I used P/A head in that zippy goodness with vanilla ice cream and ice cold milk!!
  • cookn biker
    Yum!! Your in the loop for the new batch of zippyrub? Damn, I must be out.. :laugh: :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • cookn biker
    Hahaha, not laughing at you..wit ya!! Maybe he will hear our woes and wants. Guess we gotta be mo hooka like :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Zippy would probably get us off any hookin charges, just tight with his secret rub stuff. By the way your pie looked yummy!
  • cookn biker
    Haha! Thanks Susan, a must try. Just keeping you in the loop :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • You talked me into it.
  • cookn biker
    :laugh:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Give it some air girl :whistle:

Then you'll be makin them snacks at any temp. Got a wiggle stick?

Are you letting those stones heat through?

How you sittin on beer?
    B)
  • EgginRN
    EgginRN Posts: 102
    Looks great!!!! I will try this..
  • NoVA Bill
    NoVA Bill Posts: 3,005
    Sounds sinful ;) .