Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

ham

Options
Kona Tim
Kona Tim Posts: 35
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey there----Just picked up a big ol' ham for the big ol'weekend and going to introduce to my big ol' EGG
can't find much on it tho---who has any ideas----time per pound, temp, and so on---thanks![p]Kona Tim

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    kona tim,[p]There was some discussion about smoking ham earlier in the week. See th link below.[p]Smokey
    [ul][li]Ham discussion[/ul]
  • Bama Fire
    Bama Fire Posts: 267
    Options
    kona tim,
    How's life on the Island? I'm working on a deal with a guy that decided to take a vacation to Maui for three weeks -- lucky *$%^&.[p]Good luck with the ham! Serveral of the recipes mention a few days ago sound delicious.[p]I plan to cook a venison roast this evening. It brined for a couple of days and now I have it marinating in mustard and JJ's rub. I hope it turns out -- too much work for a nasty piece of meat![p]Good luck with the ham![p]B~F

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Options
    Bama Fire,
    I guess we're not going to get out of this life alive.