Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tribute to a Friend

Options
otisdog
otisdog Posts: 187
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Yesterday we held a memorial service for my friend of 30 years. The church couldn't hold the crowd, but that was no surprise. A larger than life character, everybody knew him. Jep was long time police officer. Well known as a narc in the 70's and 80's he was feared by local drug dealers. After his time in drug enforcement he spent 10 years working crimes against children. He taught me how to bust drug dealers, and he taught me about having a friend who was always there. No matter what, period. A 70's era Narc, he never lost the look. When he died at 67 Jep still had the swagger, the gold chain, sunglasses on the head, and full swept back hair. He drove a mustang convertable and looked like he belonged in it. Forever young, forever cool. He never lost the swagger, he never will. Thanks for reading this

Comments