Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Friday is pizza night

Options
Darnoc
Darnoc Posts: 2,661
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here is one of my standbys.Four cheese with shrooms.On the other half I put some sauteed sweet onions and a fire roasted bell pepper.Pulled the dough out to about 3/4 inch over the size of the pan to add some sauce and some cheese then folded it over.I think that might be a Pizza Hut thing.This is the dough after putting some cheese and sauce on the outer rm of the pie.
003-28.jpg
Then cooked up.
[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x155/77mallard/007-16.jpg[/IMG Final touch EVOO and some par ma along with some fresh basil[/img]009-6.jpg
The final stage is to chow down.
010-4.jpg.

Comments

• Large Marge
    Options
    these look phenomenal - nicely done!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    That looks big. Is that for the large? Good looking za there! How was the stuffed crust?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    How much of that do you share with Molly? -RP
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Dang!
    Yours looks 10x better than the one I made tonight.

Nice cook!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Darnoc
    Options
    It was for a large being a 14 inch pie.As for the stuffed edge it was pretty good but the next time I will make the outer edge about a inch and a quarter wide so I can stuff a bit more cheese in.
  • Darnoc
    Options
    She did get to try the stuffed edge but it was a bribe to make her get out of my seat on the sofa.For some reason when you get up to do something and do not put a object on your spot she will make her self at home and she will look for a treat to make her move.Smart dog but a dumb me for teaching her that trick. But I still love her though.
  • Aunt Crazy
    Aunt Crazy Posts: 378
    Options
    Now that I am getting better at crusts, I will have to try that with the sauce!