Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What are you cooking this weekend?

Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Me...Doing some ABTs and Beer Sausages for Tailgating tomorrow. Our UNA Lions are the only undefeated football team in Alabama so we have to go support them during Homecoming. No better way of doing it than some food on the egg and a beer in hand!!![p]-Kevin
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    stadgallery01.jpg
    <p />Squeeze,
    I have a great weekend lined up and sounds like you do also. In honor of KU (sorry a stick) beer butt Jayhawk on Saturday.
    Then about 5:30 PM on Sunday night the Buffalo wings go on for the Bills at Arrowhead.[p]CWM

• bbqbeth
    bbqbeth Posts: 178
    Squeeze,
    Gonna be a WILD weekend in these parts...FAMU Homecoming and an FSU game going at the same time tomorrow in Tally town..
    Roads will be closed..one way traffic on major arteries
    and I'll be here in the boonies doing a boston butt...
    like YB says..
    life is good.
    :)

• Squeeze,[p]Baby Back Ribs and hamburgers
    (Best damn burgers come out of the Egg!)

• bbqbeth
    bbqbeth Posts: 178
    Tony,
    Yep! were a napkin when eating those burgers....
    the juiciest, the best!

• chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Squeeze,[p]Nothing :-([p]It's Family Day at Mesa State where my son is a freshman so we're going to visit him. Then over to Gunnison to visit Western State where my daughter might go next year. Won't be back until Monday night. I'm in withdrawal already.[p]Since we're going to the football game at Mesa State on Saturday, this would be a perfect time for me to point out to the family that if we had a small or mini egg, we could take it along and do some tailgating before the game.[p]Which brings to mind the question - which is better for a football game tailgate? The small or mini?[p]Chuck
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    chuckls,[p]We spent two weeks off and on in Gunnison when we went camping in Colorado a few years ago...it was gorgeous![p]Nutty as it may seem, it's crossed my mind that the next time we go camping there, instead of just shipping out all our camping gear, it might be worth shipping our small along too so we are not egg deprived...or, another option would be to pick up that mini that would complete our set while we're out there and then shipping it home...![p]QBabe
    :~)