Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pulled pork

newegg
newegg Posts: 78
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We have the temp up to 190 degree on our butt. When we pull it how long shall we let it rest before pulling. Thanks, Rosie :whistle: :huh:

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    I've where most go 1 hour when foiled and wrapped in blanket or such and then in a preheated cooler.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • newegg
    newegg Posts: 78
    I have it tented and wrapped in a large towel on the counter. I have always pulled it an placed it in the cooler before we leave for church. This time we let it greenegg while we were gone. Rocket has the DigiQ and this time was the first time that he was confident to leave the house for a few hours. What little we tasted was delicious. I injected the butt with orange and pineapple juice. Lathered the butt in yellow mustard and applied Dizzy Pig Coarse grain seasoning. It looked great. We took pictures but still can't figure out photobucket etc. Thanks for the help. Rosie

We are going to Eggtoberfest. Can't wait. :laugh: :) :laugh: