Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just back from the holidays..Lit the Mini

BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
edited 2:55PM in EggHead Forum
First things I checked when I got back.......my eggs.... :laugh: ......& today I cooked some pretty tasty burgers.......

DSCN5353.jpg

..can you guess which is Valeria's?????

DSCN5357.jpg
DSCN5358.jpg
DSCN5359.jpg

...Drove up to Corpus Christi TX.about 5hrs...........

DSCN5352.jpg
RSCN5236.jpg

And we were so lucky to meet with Frank (in Houma) & his lovely wife Maria...they were so kind to spare some time for us in the middle of moving houses from Houma to Corpus....& invited us to a wonderful dinner out in a great place....here at their home just by the Pergola & Pool....& eggs of course....... ;)

RSCN5266.jpg

Comments

• Glad you are back safely, Beli. You were missed around here! That is great that you met up with Frank and Maria. It looks like it was a fun trip.

Ok, spill it. What kind of cheese is pink??? Only a princess would eat pink cheese!!

See you in Atlanta!!

Faith
    Tampa
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    Beli,

Geez, you were 1/6th of the way here and couldn't drive just a little further to visit :whistle: Welcome back mi Amigo.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• bigdtdbigdtd Posts: 32
    Nice pics! That wrought iron egg holder area is beautiful, along with the rest of the outdoor area.
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Hey, My Friend! Is that a form of Plumeria on either side the Mini?

Looks like you had fun!

Mike
  • Glad to see you are back in Beli paradise. Was real nice taking a break and visiting with friends. Maybe next time you come we will have furniture. :lol:

The Bichon girls, Petite and Jolie, enjoyed all the attention from Valeria.

Beli - check out my post from the other day. Photos are too cute.

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=699776&catid=1
  • Aunt CrazyAunt Crazy Posts: 378
    Pink is my signature color? Where does one get pink cheese?

I knew I had not seen you here for a bit....

Is the pink princess coming to Atlanta with you?
  • good stuff beli!!> .. .did you manage to get registered for atlanta??
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Welcome home to you and your family!! You were missed for sure. Great pics. Glad you all had a nice trip.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Faith....Hi there.........that cheesy pink stuff sure is princess stuff but in all honesty " :sick: "...well it's Kraft if any consolation......see ya in Atlanta.
    :laugh: :laugh: ....Steve when i started to see the Moose by the window I thought I was in a different contry....and when I saw the maple leaves there was no doubt...then I woke up..... :( :P Un abrazo......see ya in Atlanta!!
    TKS buddy......that is just a flower pot holder that fitted The Mini.. ;)
    Hi mi amigo Mike....they are Desert Roses (Adenium Obesum) ...to remind me that i should keep in shape when cooking on the eggs... :P
    Frank absolutely beautiful place & photos....we really enjoyed your company & Valeria fell in love...for the first time that I know of :unsure: .....with the Bichons....don't forget we are very close & would love to have you any time. did you get a chance to register?
    Stacy its a Kraft singles American Cheese that we got at HEB in Corpus Christy :P ....I'm afraid Valeria will be staying back in Monterrey....with all that bunch of misfits :blink: :laugh: it's very easy to fall in temptation and wouldn't be able to keep an eye on her
    Yes Max. We're in. See you there mi amigo.
    TKS Molly we had an incredible time, & meeting with Frank & Maria was a wonderful opportunity.... they are two of the nicest people you can meet. Will you be in Atlanta??
  • Glad you guys had a good trip. That Carrier looks familiar. The Lexington was home ported here in Pensacola for several years to train young aviators the art of shipboard landings. I hated to see her go but the city was unwilling to flip the bill for her to stay. :(
    Eddie, here are a few more pics on the Lexington

DSCN5287.jpg
    DSCN5289.jpg
    DSCN5284.jpg
    RSCN5281.jpg
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Beli,
    Looks like a great family trip. the pink cheese is cool. wish I could get it up here in PA Dutch Country!
    Brian
    Hi mi amigo.....would you believe you can also get blue & orange,,,,,, sort of an aquired taste... :laugh:
  • It looks like they are taking good care of her. :) I remember getting under way on her when I was a kid. I thought it was the neatest thing. I know as for carrier standards go she is small but at 10 or 11 years old it could have been the George Washington and I wouldn't have known the difference. :laugh:
  • Got registered - just before it filled up
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,679
    Beli, I look forward to meeting the man responsible for these type pictures, beautiful as always, Marc
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
    Likewise mi amigo........I believe we share some misfit close friends..... :laugh:
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    That shot of the finnished burger is spot on. Glad to hear you, your wife and Val. had a good time! Still remember the invite and look forward to the day I can take you up on it sir! ;)
  • Beli;
    Looks like an awesome time! I am the guy who was asking all the questions about the pork shanks you did.

I have to tell you I have had the hardest time finding them.

Have a wonderful weekend!
    CVD
    TKS buddy..............just looked at your newest post delicioso as usual.....have a great weekend
    Wish I could send you some...are you going to Atlanta...will gladly bring some for you......it's processed so don't think I'd have any problems at the border.....let me know OK?