Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE forum. A ramble.

Options
2»

Comments

• Excellent post Nature Boy! Very good points by everyone also.
    Sometimes I get a little frustrated with so many newbie posts asking "how do I light my fire" type questions, but the reality is without newbies we would be like a bunch of old codgers in a Nursing Home. Newbies keep things fresh. And in my opinion helping each other should be the primary use of the forum.

RB
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Chris,

Well said pal!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    The "emoticons" to the left of the message entry area are "supposed" to help relieve abiquity... I've been burned by not using them myself.

Of course now that I look, if you float over them (at least in firefox) there isn't a tooltip that comes up to tell you what they mean... we'll add that to the to-do list.

;)
  • BayBreeze
    Options
    Dear Chris, Great post. Before the BGE I had never even looked at a forum. I have the pleasure of not only cooking on the Egg but we also sell them at our patio store. (We also sell DP!).

We always recommend that the first thing the new egghead does is to go to the forum, there are answers to all questions.

Never have had a customer come back and complain about not liking the Egg. I have had plenty thanking me for turning them on to the best grill/smoker in the world.

See ya all at the fest.