Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Lone Egger?

FSUScotsman
FSUScotsman Posts: 754
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
How many of you have other eggers within walking distance of where you live? I realize I'm getting ready to move, but it's been four years since I've bought my first egg and I've only "met" one other person here that's even within driving distance.

I'm hoping that when I get to my new home that I meet some more eggers and can learn first hand instead of vicariously by HTML!!

Hopefully I don't wind up like this!!

Lonegun.jpg

Comments

• Rooster K
    Rooster K Posts: 416
    When I showed up to the Peoria Eggfest a the guy who lived two houses down from me was there. I didn't know he had an egg! I followed him to eggfest! :whistle:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    None here. Walking distance would be to Denver.
    Where are you moving to?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • St. Cloud, FL. Just outside of Orlando. Maybe Mickey eggs?
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,676
    Well you should be able to make next years mini fest. I'm only an hour or less east of your new home.
  • TXTriker
    TXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Within walking distance, I only know of one, Ron. He is just several feet away. There are two other eggers in League City I know of. So that makes four of us and I'm sure many I don't know. I have met one or two in my dealer's store but I don't think they compute let alone talk with us here. I have a couple of other friends I'm working on that live further away.

Where are you moving to?
  • I'll be at the mini and the FL fest next year. Being in St. Cloud is a lot closer to everything. I'm not going to like perpetual summer but it is what it is. I've always wanted to move back to my NC or TN mountain and this is what I get!!! :angry: :laugh: