Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Who would YOU most like to have a beer with from t

Options
stike
stike Posts: 15,597
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Me?

I was >this< close to coming to Waldorf one year at the direct invitation of Woodoggies, and was looking forward to having a beverage or three (or other mind-altering substance) with him and NB. Didn't work out. First of May is tough timing.

But (aside from the folks I HAVE had a beer with sundownessexcofidelmaxflashbackbob), NB and Woodoggies would be my pick.

Who's yours?
ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    stike,

You, bill, fishlessman,

In no way does that preclude the many folks I have already had the opportunity to share a bevvie with.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• stike
    Options
    that's beautiful man... >sniff<

it's a tough list. i had to sort mine chronologically. meaning., you are certainly on my list, but i had woo and natureboy on my list five years ago and still haven't crossed them off

hahaha

as for dryer vents.... well. alaskanC is my dream dryer vent. and hookers? if i could afford her handiwork, mainegg would be my go-to hooker. but she charges so much, she can take the winter off.

how much does that carpet cost if it pays for five months in florida?

>>edited: fishless is a frigging riot, man. i would hang with that guy again in a minute. fishing (well, probably more like watching-him-catch-fish-while-i-dont't, or just drinking, or more like watching-him-drink)

essexco and his wife are absolutely the best guests you could have, and even better hosts.

and flashback. well, flashback is flashback. i got a soft spot for my buddy bob.

sundown. hmmm. he'd be fine if he could keep his hands off my wife. fidel too.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    stike,

Just edited my post. I have been fortunate enough to share a beer or whatever with quite a few eggers already. But then, I get out a bit.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• stike
    Options
    yep. this idea is more of "who haven't you had one with that you wish you could have"

and of course it needn't be a beer. i just mean "meet, and hang out with"
  • Little Steven
    Options
    stike,

For me, beer is a precursor to any socialization.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• CBBQ
    CBBQ Posts: 610
    Options
    You. I love the NY/New England attitude. I loved hanging with Boston fans at the world series and super bowls. Plus, you have an eye for the obvious.
    I've only had drinks with CW, Sparky and Charleston Dave at one of the troop cooks. Very enjoyable.
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Options

Hahahaha, I have a clean slate to work with, I have yet to be at a Fest and meet any one here. It would be a much shorter list to say who I wouldn't want to have a beer with. :woohoo:
    I can't think of anyone for that list. I guess if I had to start somewhere I might start with you stike or maybe Max . . . or maybe Kent, . . . or maybe Richard, . . . or Eddie, . . . or Adam, . . . or LC & Bubba Tim, . . . or CW, . . . or Julie & Neil, . . . or Semolina, . . . or Big'un, . . . or Egret, . . or Little Steven, . . . or Zippylip, . . . or NoVa Bill, . . . or cookin biker, . . . or Misippi Egger, . . . or Spring Chicken, . . . or reelgem, . . . or Ross in Ventura, . . . or Faith, . . . the list goes on and on and on.
    I'm hope to make it to a Fest one of these days so I can start working on my list. ;)

Gator

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    LOL awwww Stike honey you have connections... for you have I gotta deal! LOL
    wow a list of who.... there is like 11000 people on this forum... and I have something in common with ALL of them...
    there are a couple I have met at fests and they are not on here :( would love to sit with them and chill. and on here...Bill, Max, Fishless, Wessb, carwashmike (if only to change his opinion of me :)spring chix and hen.. Gatorbait (to give a big hug for NO SMOKES) thirdeye (for the cool stuff he makes)the WIZ I hate listing cause I know I am going to want and come back and edit it and of coarse all the girls!!
    keep thinking that if we can do Atlanta of not trying to cook. just meet and greet all weekend :)
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    Darlene didn't seem to mind. hehehehehe
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    hey - she kissed me. don't move in on my woman.
  • stike
    Options
    she's always kind to those with "issues"
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    i'm looking forward to drinking some of my homebrew (and other craft brews) with anyone that attends the first mississippi eggfest next april!
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Jason, you can count me in on that offer!
  • deepsouth
    Options
    Misippi Egger wrote:
    Jason, you can count me in on that offer!

for sure clark.

do you know my uncle from madison, msgr. paul canonici?
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't met him...
  • deepsouth
    Options
    Misippi Egger wrote:
    Sorry, I haven't met him...

no worries. he's kind of "famous" around those parts both as a retired priest, chef, artist and italian tour guide.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    stike,

I have been fortunate to quaff a few with the groper brothers. Shoulda seen what Sundown did to Omba. Right in front of his wife too.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    and we haven't seen Omba since Ocala... :S :huh:

In no certain order TJV, Carwash Mike, Fishless, NakedWhiz, Stike, Morro Bay & Charleston Dave...lots more I can think of but those are the first few...
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    but I saw he was registered for Eggtoberfest.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Kim,

A simple pizza lesson turned in to horror.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Sorry I missed that... :ohmy: