Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OK, ok, I know you've heard this before....

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just happened upon this BGE thing a couple of weeks ago, and I'm convinced I MUST HAVE ONE OF THESE BGE'S!![p]My folks used a kamada for years, and would like to get one for me as a house warming gift. So, now here's the "I know you've heard this before part....[p]It's just me. I'll be doing some entertaining with it, and my daughter is in town with her commercial fisherman husband..YES HE BRINGS BACK LOTS OF FISH...and I am wondering about which size to get. Likely when I do turkeys, I'll do 12 pounders or so.[p]My concerns with the large are, how much more coal I'll be going through, and isn't it overkill to get a large for just me (I hate waste and inefficiency)? If I get the large, I would think it would be neccessary for me to get a rolling cart to go with it, since trying to move it without a cart singlehandedly would be dangerous for the EGG? [p]And which "tools and accessories" can I NOT live without??[p]Thanks
Patti
Eugene, Oregon[p][p]

Comments