Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Barbeque Obsessive Behavior!

Options
Fireball
Fireball Posts: 354
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Barbeque Obsessive Behavior (BOB)[p]BOB is the reason that I turn on the computer and check a few barbeque forums the first thing in the morning. The reason that I check other forums a couple a times a day from work. I go home at lunch and read the forums again. And the last thing at night BOB makes me check these forums again before I go to sleep. [p]I find myself dreaming of setting up a barbeque restaurant even when I know that I don’t have the money (do not want to take out a loan), I have no experience in the food business, and I am to old to go out and learn what I need to know. The pit probably would be a JR. I do this because of the feed back I get from people who have eaten my barbeque, and that there is not a barbeque eatery around here. This is all BOB’s fault.[p]Likewise, I dream of setting up an eighteen wheeler with a FE, a Klose, and a couple of Eggs or an Oval. Included will be a complete kitchen with running water (both hot and cold) and sleeping accommodations. The sides would open and be self leveling with hydraulics. OH yes, this rig would be driven by a professional driver. BOB is at it again.[p]I am planning or conniving a way of not going on a summer vacation to make a KCBS competition. Could this be BOB?[p]This all started after I ate my first Pulled Pork sandwich and few years ago, that I barbequed out in the back yard. I could go into my ideas for a back yard cook house, but this would take another page or two. [p]Do I need a treatment plan? I tried a 12 step plan without success. Or should I just live with BOB and enjoy it?

Comments