Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spicy Seafood Pizza

Options
USDA Prime
USDA Prime Posts: 89
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
One of my very best - Enjoy!

Shrimp-Appe_teaser.gif
Appe-Teaser while the Egg gets stable at 450. We went to Bayou La Batre, Alabama last week and brought these back. Remember the Forrest Gump movie?

Spicy-Crab-Pizza-Start.gif
Ummm - All the good stuff

Spicy-Seafood-Pizza-Done.gif
Slobber, Drool... 22 minutes at 450

Spicy-Seafood-Pizza-Plate.gif
Pull up a chair. What can I get you to drink?

SPICY SEAFOOD PIZZA

Choice of Dough or Store Bought Crust
Brush With EVOO
Alfredo Sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Salad Shrimp, Cooked, Shelled and Deveined
Crab Meat - Picked
Jalapeno Peppers, Canned or Fresh, Chopped Fine
Black Beans, Cooked
Yellow Corn, Frozen
Sprinkle With Parmesan/Romano Cheese
Dollop on Even More Alfredo Sauce
Even More Mozzarella, Fresh Sliced
Sprinkle With Red Pepper Flakes
Old Bay Seafood Seasoning

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Oh man oh man!! I LOVE cheese! That looks terrific. I'm soo doing this, thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Options
    Yep, dumped into the favorites "recipe" file. This one will happen soon. I gotta give the turf a break.
  • Aunt Crazy
    Aunt Crazy Posts: 378
    Options
    Beach trip recipe for next month--looks delish. Since the crust is my weak spot-exactly what did you do?
  • USDA Prime
    USDA Prime Posts: 89
    Options
    My wife handled the crust part of the cook. She gets her dough from Publix - multi-grain, sourdough or Italian. She choose sourdough for this one. After setting it out of the refrigerator for an hour, she lightly floured the dough sheet and rolled it out to about 13 inches. After another 30 minutes rest, she rolled it out to 15 inches, put it onto parchment paper then onto a pizza peel for the building and transport to the Egg. Slid pizza, parchment and all, onto Egg and the parchment made it easy to remove the cooked pizza from stone onto the peel. Hope that helps a little.