Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OTWTF!?!?!

2»

Comments

• Buster Dog BBQ
    Buster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
    Wasnt taking about you Pete. In fact, I like people who have links to their blogs. Lots to learn from those. But my problem is links to products. If I sold an egg accessory, sauce, rub or whatever and in everyone of my post it had that link, that's where I have the problem because that site is a place to purchase. A link to a blog where you dont' buy anything is not. Big difference. That's why I respect the likes of Dizzy Pig, Tom and Chubby. All sell products but none have links in their signature.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Why get upset about a link in a signature line. If someone doesn't like it then don't click.

I wish evans and others would have a link at the bottom of their posts. It would be a big help to the newer folk.

Besides when I buy something I would much rather support a forum member than a non forum source.

GG
  • Buster Dog BBQ
    Buster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
    You know, I wouldn't mind but it has to be the same rules for everyone and there was a point on here that didnt apply.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    You are correct... as long as things don't get too tyrannical.

GG
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    I agree with you! Egging is our common quest, but sometimes, other factors can bond us in interesting ways..