Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New home for the egg

70chevelle
70chevelle Posts: 280
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last year I built an egg table which served it's purpose, but needed a little fashion help. Due to a large gathering on the 4th, I took vacation last week and decided to add an outdoor bar/kitchen area and egg home to my deck. It needs trimmed and painted but worked out great on Saturday. There was enough room to have 3 cooks working the egg. I smoked a 12# sirloin tip roast on Friday nite and sliced it thin for sandwiches on Saturday. One of my guests brought a brisket that needed warmed along with marinaded asparagus spears, and another brought a marinated whole filet that needed grilled. I was too busy to get any in action shots, but here is how the project turned out so far.

005-5.jpg

002-5.jpg

I used steel studs and Certainteed Stucco Siding (cement board) along with Azek trim. The bar top is granite tile. Everyone congregated there on Saturday, which worked out exactly as planned.

Comments