Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

what a great day!

Options
Mainegg
Mainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
well the food was off a gas grill :blink: but ok
and it was all family so that made it special!
033-1.jpg
stikes duck :)
049.jpg
brother in law at the grill
050.jpg
071-1.jpg
104.jpg
and my very most favorite picture :) my son, his girl friend and the baby to be :) they are inducing her Monday night so Tuesday if all goes well :)
Braden Robert Mattison will be here :)

Comments

• lilaccityhearth
    Options
    Congrats on the Grandson!!! :):)
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Great news on your grand child but get rid of the gasser , you don't want to give the baby the wrong idea :laugh: :laugh: Congrats to your Son and Daughter inlaw and hope everything goes great B)
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    That's what it is all about......great family, food & place...glad you had a great day.....We had a bunch of "misfits" last night for dinner.....went to bed after 4;00 am today.....so just had a big siesta & will continue to take it easy this evening...
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    LOL that is the son that stole the mini all winter and then let us have it back if we brought down the small egg! and the funny thing with my sister is every time we have brought the eggs to her house to cook, 3 hours south of us, she was kind of "it is only a grill" so this year I did things here and just took them. and we got all unloaded and they wanted to know where the eggs were :pinch: LOL guess they like them better than they let on.
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Ummmmm... :ermm: ...Are you gonna keep your clothes on tonight, Beli??? :laugh: :woohoo: :silly: :laugh: :silly: :whistle: Happy 4th to you! B)