Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Soft Revolution

Options
Rascal
Rascal Posts: 3,923
edited November -1 in Off Topic
So how are you all enjoying it?

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    :huh: nope....... :(
  • Rascal
    Options
    Sorry thing is, most have no clue...
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    I will bet you blame this entirely on our current administration.

You like so many Americans are naive to think that had our Presidents name been McCain we'd be in better shape.

Fact is America's current state happened over many years at a far greater cost then we have spent to try and fix it.

Fact is the Republican Stimulus bill was a lousy 7 billion dollars less and not no more control over spending then the Democratic one.

Fact is you can not fix in 6 months what took almost a decade to destroy..

Fact is there are 535 other men and women in Washington that are equally to blame. The President can not make law. He can only suggest them. Congress is empowered to MAKE law.

Remember it sometimes take making tough and unpopular decisions to correct the bad ones.

I am not saying I agree with everything that has come from the white house, but I don't whine about it on some forum.. I use my voice where it counts by telling my Congressmen and Senators to remember how they got into office. If enough of us did that then you would start seeing real effective change.

Respond to this if you wish, but unless that response includes the letter you sent to your Congressman or Senator it won't be worth reading..
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    Tough argument thee Grub!!! ;)
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

Not at all, it's just the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Kent
  • Rascal
    Options