Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Night...Again

Grand Oeuf Vert
Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I did 3 large pizzas on the egg last Friday. Was a real hit! So much so, guess what family/freinds want for dinner tonight?
I got a bottle of LaBomba this week. Is it any good on Pizza?

Comments

• maXim
    maXim Posts: 468
    Hi Tim,

I tried but didn't put enough... came out a little bland.

I guess it depends on how much you put and also what type of cheese?

Needless to to say, you don't want to go overboard either :evil:

Max
  • Grand Oeuf Vert
    Grand Oeuf Vert Posts: 1,631
    I got lots of beer to put out the fire! :evil: :woohoo:
  • maXim
    maXim Posts: 468
    Then go nuts!!! :evil:

Here's how it came out:

CIMG0861.jpg
  • Desert Filly
    Desert Filly Posts: 1,042
    Hey Tim...we do Pizza night every Friday night. Randy usually makes the dough on Tues or Thursdays. This morning I look in the fridge...and no dough....what's up with this? He said no pizza tonight. I go out to run errands, and get home....dough in the fridge... YIPPEE.
    make it a ritual....then it only leaves 6 nights a week to figure out "what's for dinner".

Enjoy....

The Filly
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Tim, Put lots of it on thoses zas!!! U got mail and nice chatting with you, as always!!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • TBQue
    TBQue Posts: 103
    Pizza is one of my favorite cooks. I love making them from scatch however a plain old grcoery store frozen pizza turns out fantastic for a quick fix. I use a pizza stone on a plate setter legs down.
  • cdstrat
    cdstrat Posts: 2
    I am planning to cook a pizza on a large egg this evening for the first time. What time and temperature should I use?