Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tsunami Chicken Canneloni with Fontina and Parmesan Cream Sauce

Options
QBabe
QBabe Posts: 2,275
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi All:[p]I haven't worked out the recipe fully yet, but here's a pic of something we want to do at the upcoming Florida Q-Fest and Eggtoberfest......[p]tsunami-chicken.jpg
First I grilled up some chicken thighs that were heavily sprinkled with Dizzypig's Tsunami Spin Rub...direct on a raised grid, between 275° and 300° dome until 185° internal.[p]canneloni-rolled.jpg
Next, I chopped up the chicken, added spinich, egg, ricotta, mortadella, and chicken broth and mixed together for the filling. Then we rolled out the pasta and cut and cooked the pieces to get ready to stuff them.[p]canneloni-cooking.jpg
Then, once they were rolled and stuffed, made a cream sauce with fontina and parmesan cheeses. Covered the canneloni with the cheese sauce and sprinkled with paprika, freshly grated nutmeg, and parsley. Cooked for 15-20 minutes at 375°-400° dome.[p]canneloni-done.jpg
Then, served with a tossed salad and grilled garlic bread....Mmmmmm![p]As soon as I have the recipe tweaked a bit more, I'll post for everyone...![p]Tonia
:~)

[ul][li]Florida Q-Fest (October 10-13, 2003)[/ul]

Comments