Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Not BBQ, but...

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
img_0755.jpg
<p />always good. If interested, you'll find the recipe at the link.[p]Life is GOOD! :~}

[ul][li]Stuffed Green Peppers[/ul]

Comments

• Pavlov's Dog
    Options
    Gfw,
    Just like mom used to make...Yumm! Did ya do'm on the BGE?

• Gfw
    Options
    Pavlov's Dog, no, it's one of those days when it's almost too hot & humid to go outside so it was done on the inside cooker. [p]Wife is almost home and when she arrives, they will spend another 20 minutes in the oven before dinner.[p]

• Pavlov's Dog
    Options
    Gfw,
    I hear ya about the heat and humidity, can't wait for fall to come to Atlanta. If we could only get a little more rain here..Heh! Going to try out your stuffed peppers this week on the BGE.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Gordon, I'm throwing in my testimonial to this wonderful recipe of yours! I've been making them on a regular basis since I first printed it out 10/3/00. They are GREAT!!!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Gfw
    Options
    RRP, thanks for the endorsement, but... the recipe isn't really mine, I'm sure that I found it someplace - just don't remember where or I would give credit where do. [p]And I do agree, they are really good, and I have two left for lunch tomorrow! [p]This weekend we're going to "I love you, You're Perfect, Now Change!" - talked to some friends that really enjoyed. Next weekend is Jazz Fest at Grant Park![p]Life is Good! :~}

• nikkig
    nikkig Posts: 514
    Options
    Gfw,
    Those look good. Rick likes stuffed peppers. Where do you find ground Italian sausage? All I have seen at our stores is the fresh storemade pork sausage(like breakfast sausage). If I can't find ground Italian, can I take links and peel the casings off? or, what other type of meat would work?[p]~nikki

• Pavlov's Dog,[p]Ya tellin me about humidity. I cant stand it.
    Fall and spring are definatley moe then welcome this time of year, but never should interfere with Eggin!

• ravnhaus
    ravnhaus Posts: 311
    Options
    Gfw,
    Great idea!
    I will be scoring major points with my wife when I suprise her with this one.