Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Clay\'s Pulled Beef - updated

Cory430
Cory430 Posts: 1,073
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is a first for me. The recipe was taken from the Dizzy Pig site.
Chuck from Costco
DSC01276.jpg
Seasoned up
DSC01277.jpg
Onto the med.
DSC01283.jpg
A little rain moving in :)
DSC01288.jpg
Into the DO with the water and maple syrup
DSC01289.jpg

More to follow as I get deeper into the cook :)

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I wanna watch this cook. I was wanting to try that recipe too.
    Anything on the hotels around the eggfest?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Lookin good. Yall send some of that rain down south. :blink:
  • cookn biker
    We've been getting alot of it. I mowed this morning and the yard is full of shrooms.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
  • Cory430
    Soon I promise, maybe by this evening; my "to do" list has been pretty long...or I am just lazy :laugh:

I'll keep ya'll posted on the cook.
  • cookn biker
    I know you are a busy man. Just checking.
    Thanks Cory
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • Cory430
    My bro in Atl. says they been getting plenty O rain. I'll tell him to send ya'll some. It'd be closer than me tryin to get it to ya :lol:
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Molly...Are you looking for phone info, etc, so you can book for eggtoberfest? Or something different....
  • Cory430
    Michelle,
    This is for the Denver fest and since I live semi close to where the event is going to be; I am trying to set up the hotel for folks. There is a bunch of them in the area, I have just been tied up (lazy) and haven't gotten around to doing so :(.
  • Cory430
    Molly, I'll have some info for ya'll by Tues. at the latest. I want to see if Outdoor Kitchen (the sponsor) has any recommendations, but they are closed on Sunday. I will give them a call in the am.
  • luis70458
    luis70458 Posts: 48
    I went to http://www.dizzypigbbq.com/recipes.html but I did not see Clay's Pulled Beef
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Got ya! ;) Thanks! Have fun at the Denver fest! :laugh:
  • Cory430
    Pics have been updated
  • cookn biker
    Very good, thanks.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
  • cookn biker
    Looking good Cory!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"